Beginning Scrapbooking Easily
Are you prepared to learn how to start scrapbooking, but aren't sure where to start? Well, you're in the right place - here is a quick-start guide on how to start scrapbooking.
Scrapbooking is a fashionable technique of preserving and presenting your pictures and memoirs. It's a great hobby that anyone can enjoy.
In order to start scrapbooking, there are six items you need to have. Here are the required items:
1. Photos or memorabilia: Scrapbooking begins with your pictures and memoirs. Choose photos or memoirs that are meaningful to you and your loved ones.
2. An acid free, lignin free album: There are a LOT of album alternatives. To keep your pictures safe over the course of time, you need to have a great album with acid-free, lignin-free pages.
3. Page protectors: These are obligated to look after the finished pages in your album. Fingerprints and food are NOT good for photos.
4. Photo-safe adhesive: You must locate a good photo-safe adhesive, search for one that you like to use.
5. Black pigma ink pen: Journaling is what adds life to scrapbooking pages. These pens are good for journaling in scrapbooks.
6. Scissors: Occasionally you should crop (or cut) photos to emphasize certain subjects. It's essential to have a great pair of scissors when starting a scrapbook project.
Once you have completed your scrapbooking needs list, it's time to start scrapbooking.
The first step to start scrapbooking is to organize your pictures and memoirs. You can organize your pictures chronologically or by style or by any method of your choosing. It's your decision, it's your decision!
After you've your pictures sorted, it's time to start planning your page. The simplest way to plan a page is to place your pictures on the album page and move them around as desired until you find a layout that interests you. Once you have discovered a layout that you like, it's time to use your photo-safe adhesive and glue your pictures on the album page. Spend a few minutes writing about the pictures (this is your journaling). When you've finished journaling and have the pictures glued on, you are ready to slide on a page protector and that's it! You just mastered how to start scrapbooking! Easy, wasn't it?
With the six scrapbooking need to have items - photos, album, page protectors, photo-safe adhesive, black ink pen and scissors - you are ready to start scrapbooking! Happy Scrapping!
Click Here For A Complete Scrapbooking Guide